and nothing is more entertaining than reading about me, right?
1. FIRST NAME? susan
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? maybe? I have an aunt susan, but it's unclear whether I was named after her or whether my parents were too lazy to think of something original
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? watching the news last night. terrible things are happening in the world, my friends... john york (aka the devil) wants to move the niners away from san francisco. what is this world coming to?
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes, not because it's pretty, but because I'm the only person who can read it, which makes me feel special
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? prosciutto with fresh mozzarella... mmm
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? probably not, because I would most likely not answer phonecalls from myself because my phone would be out of batteries again. we'd play phone tag for a while, then slowly forget about one another
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I do, but does it count if I haven't written in it in over 2 years and I'm not entirely sure where it is?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no, but I might skydive. the snapping back up part of bungeeing is the biggest turn-off
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? currently, strawberry yogurt cheerios
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? smelling? if it's really hot out, probably
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? coffee
14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5
15. RED OR PINK? pink! but I like red too...
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? am I really going to reveal this in public? I guess not
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? allison :(
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? I don't get out of bed in the middle of the night, but I'm a light sleeper, so I guess any food that is really loud or bright?
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? grey pants, white tshirt, pink shoes
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? I'm actually halfway thru eating my very mediocre vietnamese beef stew over rice right now
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? rockafeller skank (streaming on the radio)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd probably be one of the ones missing it's wrapper, so no one would know what color I actually am
23. FAVORITE SMELL? coffee... mmm...
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? most. annoying. person. in. the. world. ok, maybe not the world, but certainly the most annoying person I have to talk to at work
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I have no idea...
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I like her blog. does that count? we don't actually know each other...
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? coffee
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? football, even when it's really really bad, which it has been lately...
29. EYE COLOUR? brown
30. HAT SIZE? average, I think
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
32. FAVORITE FOOD? coffee? if that doesn't count as a food, then I guess meat is my favorite food
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? definitely a fan of the happy. do not like the scary
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? can I have fall instead?
36. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? creme brulee
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? the side closest to the alarm clock, which is weird now that I think about it, since I don't even really like the alarm clock. maybe I just like being close so I can turn it off without much effort in the mornings
39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? this implies I made a decision to get married, so I guess I'll answer "n/a" here
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? ohh... there is a sad sad zero amount of book reading around these parts. I have been reading a lot about the brit/kfed split, tho. does that count?
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a mouse?
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? lost! waaaahh!!!! how will I last until february?!
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? heavy rain and lots of thunder (assuming I don't get struck by lightning)
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? thailand
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can recite the alphabet backwards... does that count?
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? berkeley, ca